Lechlade & Bushyleaze Trout Fisheries lie in the beautiful Cotswold countryside, near the headwaters of the River Thames at Lechlade. Day tickets are available and Tuition can be arranged for group lessons or on a one to one. Lechlade One of the top "Big Fish" waters in the Country, renowned for its large, hard fighting, fish. Stocked with fish up to 30 pounds, including spectacular large Brown Trout. Crystal clear water, in the winter, makes this ideal stalking water.
It is primarily a damsel and buzzer water, all year round, with fantastic Mayfly hatches from April to June.
• 9 - acre lake (Troutmaster Water)
• 250 yds of The River Leach, Wild Brown Trout fishing
• stocked as a "big fish" water
• average stocking size of six pounds
• double-figure fish introduced every day (> 30lbs)
• stocked with Rainbow and Brown Trout
Bushyleaze is regarded by many as one of the top buzzer and nymph waters in the Country. It is renowned for its fantastic dry fly activity, even in the depths of Winter when buzzers and sedges can be seen hatching within feet of a sheet of ice. Between Spring and Autumn there are prolific hatches of Olives, Sedges, Mayflies, Damsels and Daddy Longlegs, all being taken on the surface.
• 22 - acre lake
• minimum stocking size of two pounds
• good amount of four-to-six-pounders
• regular stocking of double figure fish
• evening tickets available
Fishery rules and prices can be found on our Directory Listing by clicking the blue fish below
For more information please visit our website, email or phone us..
Here are the Fisheries nearby Lechlade and Bushyleaze Trout Fisheries - Gloucestershire.
(Choose one and click "Go")